The Hurst Heating & Cooling Company You Can Trust!
At Thompson’s Cooling & Heating, we provide our Hurst customers with the best results from an expert heating and air conditioning company. We go above and beyond to provide our clients with optimal results for more than affordable pricing.
Since 1997, we’re been committed to taking care of our Hurst customers and we’ll go above and beyond to take care of your service needs. We work with both residential and commercial customers, providing long-term solutions and not just quick but temporary fixes.
You don’t just want your HVAC system working; you want it working in a safe and effective manner. So give us a call today and find out for yourself what makes us the number one Hurst heating and air conditioning company.
Heating & Air Conditioning Tune-Up Service
Everyone realizes the importance of getting quality repair service, as needed. Yet, not enough Hurst homeowners understand how heating and air conditioning tune-up service can help your system, and, in fact, prevent many of those repair service needs!
- Scheduled maintenance service is vital for making sure your system performs the way you want. A tune-up enables a professional to keep an eye on your HVAC and make sure it’s running smoothly and without need for repairs.
- This is also how you can make certain your system runs in an energy-efficient manner. This not only saves you money on your utilities, it helps to ensure that you have greener and more Eco-friendly household.
- Regular service means less wear and tear on your system. So, you can rest assured that your heating and cooling system will last longer, providing you with peak performance and optimal longevity.
The bottom line is that we’re focused on providing service excellence and long-term results for our customers. Contact us now for optimal service from our HVAC experts.
- What to Expect from an Air Conditioning Installation - homeowners shouldn't wait for their cooling systems to malfunction entirely before they schedule air conditioning installations with an experienced air conditioning and heating company. Even if you're attentive to the needs of your cooling system… Read More
- Avoiding the Need for Emergency AC Service - Let's face the fact that our air conditioners get a great deal of wear and tear during the peak of summer heat, here in Fort Worth. It is safe to say that just about every homeowner is going to find themselves in need of emergency air conditioning repairs, at one point or another. However, what you should also be aware of is that there are ways that you can avoid the need for emergency AC service, or at least limit the likelihood of that happening … Read More